We provide the following specialized services for children 19 years of age and under at our Child Advocacy Center:
- Videotaped interviews of child sexual abuse victims in a safe, child-friendly environment, in order to collect and preserve statements for court purposes.
- Crisis intervention and emotional support for victims and non-offending family members, as well as access to the victim’s compensation system.
- Therapy services, offered on-site or through referral, to help child victims begin the healing process.
- Forensic medical exams, utilizing specialized equipment necessary for an accurate diagnosis.
- An interdisciplinary review of cases by a team of professionals, including law enforcement officers, child protective services, prosecutors, medical and mental health professionals, and victim assistance and child advocacy professionals.